I'm usually the one loathing the change of season from Summer to Fall (goodbye, warm toasty beach sand :(...and the tan that comes with it) but this blistering Southern California heat is making me crave Fall more than usual.
Here are my top 10 reasons to love Fall:
- Crisp Fall mornings that make you want to bury yourself in blankets
- The return of Pumpkin Spice lattes.
- Cashmere scarves long enough to wrap around 4 times.
- Fall boots in every height, color, and texture.
- Nighttime beach bonfires with lots of blankets and marshmallows.
- Getting together with friends and family for the holidays.
- Putting cinnamon in e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
- Leather jackets.
- Being able to wear jeans or tights without that hot clingy feeling.
- Pie! Pumpkin...apple...pecan...chocolate (yes, I love chocolate pie).